Bot. Name: Dendrocalamus gigantea
Characteristics: This bamboo species forms the largest straws in the world. More important for germination and its growth is that the temperature should be above 20°C all year round.
ecocube contains plant seeds and a special growth granulate.
- Open the ecocube and remove the sticker.
- Approximately carefully pour 30 ml of water into the cube.
- Place ecocube in a bright, very warm place and water regularly.
- Cover the cube with a glass and do not allow the granules to dry out.
- Remove the jar daily for 1 hour to provide the plant with fresh air.
- After about 15 – 20 days the bamboo starts to grow.
- After about 8 months, the entire cube can be transplanted into a pot.
- The ecocube is slowly composted and becomes valuable fertilizer for the plant.