Bot. Name: Mentha piperita
Characteristics: Peppermint is one of the best-known herbs in the world. Its unmistakable aroma is used in the preparation of many foods and drinks.
Ecopot contains a bag of certified organic plant seeds, a pot and a coaster of pressed bamboo fibers, coconut fiber tablets, a wooden sign and a planting guide.
- Place the pot on the saucer and place the two coconut fiber tablets in the flowerpot.
- Fill the pot with water up to approx. 1 cm below the edge. After 3 minutes, the tabs have turned into soil. Now smooth the granules with your fingers.
- Sow the seeds out of the bag and lightly cover with soil.
- Place the starter kit in a bright, warm place and add about 30 ml of water every 3 days so that the coconut fiber soil does not dry out.
- After about 7 – 14 days the plants begin to grow.
- Once the herbs are big enough, they can be used for cooking.