Botanical name: Lycopersicon esculentum Characteristics: This kind of cherry tomatoes fascinates by its dark red berries which have a slightly sweet taste.
Culture & care:
ecopot contains a bag with certified organic seeds, a pot and a pot of bamboo pressed fibers, coconut fiber tablets, a wooden pad and planting instructions.
- Place the pot on the underside of pot and put the two tablets of coconut fiber into the pot.
- Fill the pot with water up to 1 cm below the rim. After 3 minutes the tablets are transformed into earth. Spread the growth pellets.
- Sprinkle the seeds and cover them lightly with soil.
- Place the growing kit in a bright, warm place and every 3 days add about 30 ml of water so that the coconut fiber soil does not dry out.
- After 7 to 14 days the plants begin to grow.
- As soon as the aromatic plants are big enough, you can use them for cooking.