Botanical Name: Spinacia oleracea
Features: Spinach contains a lot of vitamins and is a tasty accompaniment for other dishes. Also recommended for the preparation of smoothies.
Culture & care:
Ecobag contains a special fertilizer and a seed pack.
- Using scissors cut the bag to approx. 1cm below the weld.
- Spread the seeds contained in the package on the surface of the aggregate. Cover with a little earth.
- Place the ecobag on a small plate and gently pour about 150 ml of warm water.
- Keep the bag in a bright and temperate place. Water regularly (about 50 ml of water every 3 days).
- After about 8 to 12 days, the spinach will start to sprout.
- After 10 to 12 weeks, the first stems can be harvested.
- ecobag is 100% compostable and can be repotted after about 6 months.